Sports/ Fitness & Recreation
in & near the Hills
Fitness Together - Basking Ridge
Bedminster-Far Hills Little League
The Bedminster Far Hills little league is a program for children aged 5 and up who want to Play Ball!
Hills Team Tennis
This neighborhood tennis league has three goals:
- To provide a fun, supportive environment for Hills residents tennis players of all abilities to enjoy tennis together;
- To introduce Hills tennis players to a broader group of players to expand their tennis network; and
- To build closer relations within The Hills community generally and within the tennis community in The Hills in particular.
Bedminster Flyers Cycling Club
- BFCC has been a recreational cycling club in the Somerset Hills area of New Jersey for over a decade. Join us!
- Open Rides Wednesday Night. Rides Start at 6:00 P.M.
- From May 2009 Ride Levels from D+ to B+ and most weeks a D and A ride available.
- Starting Location: Sports People, Far Hills NJ
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED! (See club info link fo Rules/info)
- For more information: www.bedminsterflyers.com
Somerset Hills Single Hikers
- Non-smoking hikes and outdoor trips every Sunday except Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- September-May at 11:30 AM
- June-August at 10:00 AM
- To car pool, meet at the parking lot across Hillside Avenue from Willie's Tavern, Route 202, Bedminster, at second traffic light north of I-287.
- Or you can just meet the group at the site of the hike.
- Hikers must bring water and be in good physical condition.
- A fee of $6 per hike is charged.
- For more information call 732-863-4909
- Websites: www.geocities.com/shikers/hikingnj.html and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shsh
United States Equestrian Team
The USET is located at Hamilton Farm on Pottersville Road at the Bedminster/Gladstone border.